One of the things that makes it so special is that it is a wonderful chance to show your family and friends why the two of you are meant to be together and to thank everyone for their ongoing support throughout your relationship.
Make your Wedding Day Special and Unique
Your wedding day is a compilation of many small and unique decisions that you and your future spouse have made all leading up to the special day. You have spent countless hours picking your venue, music, food, flowers and decorations and it all comes together as an incredible representation of who you are as a couple. You decide on many different themes, colors and styles, but one of the most important aspects of your wedding day is to capture and convey your personality and your love in unique and personal ways.
Fortunately, there are countless ways to make your event perfectly unique! One very popular and chic idea is to use personalized chalkboard style signs that convey information at your wedding. These chalkboard signs can give your guests important details, direct them to a certain area, or simply serve as a tasteful decoration.
Here are a few of the most current and popular chalkboard sign design ideas that you can use for your wedding:
- Here Comes the Bride (as a decoration in the entryway to the ceremony, or held by a young child before/after the flower girl walks through)
- A Special Message from the Bride and Groom: Please Choose a Seat, Not a Side
- Friends of the Bride, Friends of the Groom, Please Sit Together, There is Plenty of Room!
- Oh Snap: Please Instagram Our Wedding (asks your guests to post pictures from your wedding on social media)
- Table Number 13 (can be used as a centerpiece on the tables at your reception so guests can easily find their seats)
- The (insert name) Wedding (include wedding date)